Additional Auto Protection
There's always a chance an accident or a mishap could occur, leaving your budget in turmoil. To protect you from bills suddenly piling up, our additional protection plans cover you and related roadside assistance expenses.
- Emergency Protection Plans (EPP) - While details vary by state, the EPP generally pays various amounts toward accident related expenses, such as ambulance costs, medical expenses, and lost personal effects. In some cases, the EPP will also assist with rental reimbursement and provide you with emergency cash. For complete details about what the EPP offers in your state, call one of our representatives at 1-877-GO DIRECT (1-877-463-4732).
- Direct Roadside Assistance - As a member of Direct's roadside assistance program, you get 24-hr emergency towing, mechanical first aid, jump starts, fluids delivery, flat tire service, and help when you've lost your key or locked yourself out of your car.
Term Life Insurance
Insuring your life is one of the most responsible things you can do for your family. It will provide financial security that will help them cover final medical bills, funeral expenses, and loss of income, all for less than 75 cents a day.* Benefits include:
- Up to $25,000 of coverage;
- No medical examination -- just answer a few simple health questions;
- Guaranteed renewable for two years at the same premium;**
- Flexible premium payment options available.
To learn more about our auto protection plans, both Emergency Protection and Roadside Assistance, or our term life insurance policies, please contact one of our representatives at 1-877-GO-DIRECT (1-877-463-4732) or visit a store near you.
* Per day amount based on annual premium for insured 18-50 years old with a $25,000 policy.
** Policy terms and conditions apply.
Individual term life insurance by Direct General Life Insurance Company, Nashville, TN. Policy 58TL02010713. Premium and other terms will vary by state, the insured's age, and the selected coverage.