Motorcycle Insurance Claims
Let's face it, no one wants to think about being in an accident, but if it does happen, you can feel secure knowing that we are there for you, with our experienced Direct representatives ready to assist you through a fair and easy claims process.
We are working to bring you the ability to file a claim online. In the meantime, if you need to report a claim, please call us toll-free at 1-877-GO-DIRECT (1-877-463-4732).
Please take some time to review these helpful tips about what to do if you're involved in an accident, so you'll be prepared.
- If your motorcycle has custom parts and equipment, be sure to have photographs and receipts for any such accessory.
- Report the accident to the police immediately, and be sure to record the officer's name, department and report number.
- Get the name, address, phone number, driver's license number and insurance information of the parties involved.
- Get the make, model and license plate number of each vehicle involved, along with a description of the damage.
- Get the name, type of injury and type of medical assistance required for anyone injured.
- If you have a camera on hand (check your cell phone), photograph the damage sustained on any vehicle involved in the accident as well as the accident scene.
If you have any questions regarding claims or the claims process, please feel free to call 1-877-GO-DIRECT (1-877-463-4732), and we'll be happy to help you.