- Report your claim as soon as possible. You can reach one of our representatives at 1-877-GO-DIRECT (1-877-463-4732).
- We're available Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (EST), and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (EST).
Step 1: Call
- A licensed claims adjuster will be assigned to your claim and contact you by the end of the next business day.
- Our claims team will complete a thorough investigation of your claim, evaluate the damage, and will and discuss any questions you may have about your claim.
Step 2: Investigation/Appraisal
You have options when it comes to repairing your vehicle:
- Through our MyClaimPics you can upload photos of your vehicle for a virtual photo inspection. A staff appraiser will complete an appraisal on your vehicle, provide an estimate of the repairs needed, and answer any questions you have about the repair process.
- If you're busy, we can send our appraiser to your location to inspect your vehicle's damages and provide you with an estimate for the repairs.
- Choose a shop from our Direct Repair group and we'll guarantee your repairs for as long as you own your vehicle. Get the process started by selecting your shop from the list. We'll take care of the rest.
- Or, if you prefer, you always have the option to choose your own repair facility.
- And, if your policy includes a rental vehicle, your claims adjuster can make your arrangements and explain the rental process.
Step 3: Repair
- Your claims adjuster will periodically check the status of your repairs and address any issues that may arise, such as: additional damage, payments for additional damage owed, or changes to the expected completion date.
Step 4: Wrap-up
Questions? Call 1-800-403-1077.