We’re not all car maintenance experts, so when it comes to caring for your car, it’s important to know the basics. Direct Auto Insurance provides car insurance and can keep you covered when you need roadside assistance, but you can prevent calling for help by keeping your car in tip-top shape.
We have some tips for common issues related to your vehicle, because we know that normal wear and tear happens when owning a vehicle, no matter how old it is. Take a look at some advice on:
- Changing a Tire
- Gas Mileage Tips: Improving Fuel Economy
- Tire Care Tips: Choosing Tires, Filling Tires & Cleaning Tires
- Choosing and Changing Headlights, Taillights & Interior Lights
- Car Care Tips for Driving: Visibility
- Battery Car Care Tips: Maintaining and Replacing Your Car Battery
- Engine Car Care Tips: Maintaining Your Car Engine
- Car Care Tips for Brakes: Maintaining and Replacing Your Car Brakes
You’ll find tips in case you find yourself with a flat tire, broken headlight or dead battery, plus maintenance and prevention tips.
If you have more questions about auto insurance and Direct Auto Insurance, feel free to contact us online, by phone at 1-877-GO-DIRECT (1-877-463-4732), or at one of our nearly 400 store locations in 13 states.