Have you avoided getting a life insurance policy because you have a less than perfect health record or worry that you'll have to visit the doctor? Think again. There's such a thing as "no medical exam life insurance," and Direct Auto & Life Insurance might be able to help you secure this kind of policy. Keep reading to learn how this type of life insurance policy could work for you!
No medical exam life insurance—defined
No medical life insurance is essentially a type of life insurance (typically term life insurance) you can get without having to undergo a medical examination and tests. Many life insurance companies don't offer this option and require a physical exam before you can purchase a life insurance policy. Their tests may even require you to submit blood and urine tests while at the doctor's office.
The benefits of no medical exam life insurance
Choosing a no medical exam life insurance company can come with plenty of perks. You don't have to hassle with medical paperwork, take time off work to go to the doctor's office, and certainly don't have to submit to sometimes invasive, uncomfortable tests. And in the end, you may still be able to get life insurance even if you have some health problems.
Is no medical exam life insurance right for me?
It could be! If you can relate to the following, a no medical exam life insurance policy might be a good fit for your needs.
- You want a life insurance policy, fast! No medical exam life insurance policies can sometimes be issued in just a few days.
- You don't need too much coverage. No medical exam life insurance policies tend to come in smaller amounts, like under $25,000.
- Your health isn't perfect. As we said before, you won't need to undergo a physical exam. Depending on the type of health issues you have (if any), you may still be able to get a life insurance policy.
No medical examination is required when you apply for a term life insurance policy with Direct Auto & Life Insurance—just answer a few simple health related questions. If you meet the qualifications than you are eligible for a policy. While it can sometimes be helpful to have medical paperwork on hand to help you answer the questions, it's definitely not necessary. With Direct Auto & Life, you can expect to answer questions like the following for the proposed insured:
- In the last two years, have you ever been diagnosed with, treated for, or been told by a licensed medical professional that you have a disease or disorder of the heart, cancer or tumors, or disease of the kidneys, liver, or stomach?
- During the past twelve months, have you been hospitalized for diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, or a stomach ulcer?
If you know the answer to questions like these, you could be getting a quick quote for no medical exam life insurance, right now! Call 1-877-GO-DIRECT (1-877-463-4732) to learn more or stop by a Direct Auto & Life Insurance location near you today. Direct Auto & Life might be the perfect life insurance company for you.
Individual term life insurance by Direct General Life Insurance Company, Nashville, TN. Policy 58TL02010713. Premium and other terms will vary by state, the insured’s age, and the selected coverage.