Term Life Insurance
By insuring your life, you're ensuring a better financial future for your family. Life insurance can provide peace of mind and protects your family's financial health by helping to cover funeral costs and other final expenses, as well as loss of an income. To better understand how life insurance fits into your future, take a few seconds to try out the Life Coach.
What do you get with life insurance from Direct?
For about 45 cents a day,* you can expect the following benefits from a life insurance policy with Direct:
- Up to $15,000 of Coverage
- Policies Available for You, Your Spouse, and Your Adult Children (written consent required of children 18 and older)
- Flexible Payment Options
- No Medical Examination - just answer a few simple health questions
- Guaranteed Renewal for Two Years at the Same Premium**
- No Additional Down Payment When Purchased with a Direct Auto Policy
How affordable is term life insurance from Direct?
Paying for term life insurance is as easy as giving up one soda, coffee, or candy bar a day . To learn more about Direct's term life insurance policies, please contact us at 1-877-GO-DIRECT. We'll help you understand how this important policy can help support your family's financial security.
(1) Includes policy fee. (2) Price Per month calculated at Term Premium divided by 12 for Annual policy and by 6 for semi-annual (payments under installment plans will differ) (3) Price per day calculated at Price divided by 365 days for 12 month and 182 days for 6 month. (4) Certain coverage may not be available in certain states.
Want to learn more?
- What is term life insurance?
- Life Insurance = Looking out for those you love
- Get a free life insurance quote
*Per day amount based on annual premium for insured 18-50 years old with a $15,000 policy. Other limits available.
**Policy terms and conditions apply.
Individual term life insurance by Direct General Life Insurance Company, Nashville, TN. Policy 58TL02010713. Premium and other terms will vary by state, the insured's age, and the selected coverage.